Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Happy Valentines Day everyone!

That's me with my little stinker dog, Linus. He was being evil and frisky while we where trying to get a good picture... He's a mix between a Yorkie and a Pomeranian and probably part demon as well.
I definitely got into the spirit today... or... well.. yesterday I suppose. I made a lovely cherry red (well it's kind of pink...) dress with diamond cutouts on the side. I'm really proud of it.

~dress *handmade*
~vest *thrift*

I also made some red velvet cheesecake brownies! I brought them to school today and they were a really big hit.
Yeah they're a bit ugly... but when you see the inside it's much prettier... they were all eaten before I could take a picture...
And today in Theory of Knowledge people I sit by were talking about "when I grow up" and when they asked me I told them that I would like to either work in fashion, Native American studies, or in comedy T.V. (mostly NBC). And they told me they could see me on SNL. I kind of almost cried a little bit. I didn't even bring up SNL. They did. It was so amazing.
Also, please excuse my horrible faces in the picture and their quality. My mom takes my pictures and she's less than happy about it. I'll get a tripod and new camera soon... I hoooopppppeee.

ALSO I ORDERED MY CREEPERS AND THEY'LL BE HERE THIS WEEK AND I WON'T HAVE TO WEAR MY BOOTS THAT ARE DUCT-TAPED TO KEEP THE TOE CLOSED YAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 comments:

  1. Good job with the dress! I have absolutely zero sewing skills so I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress!
    http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete