Sunday, February 5, 2012



Happy Super Bowl everyone! I'm only watching the commercials and enjoying the "football food". I haven't posted in a long time. Shame, shame on me. So here's my Super Bowl outfit for you.

skirt *thrift*
bandeau *f21*
glasses *thrift*
vest *thrift*






I found this skirt today in my old clothes. I totally forgot that I owned it and it's just amazing! I don't know why I ever put it in storage.
Anyways, my dad bought a red VW Bus on ebay and he's driving it home from South Carolina right now. I'm really excited for him to arrive. I'm going to get my permit soon (yeah yeah, I know how behind I am) and he says I can drive it once I do!
And yesterday I went shopping!

~American Apparel Mint Knit Skirt
~Levi's cropped tee
~Black velvet bandeau
~Gold Snake Cuff

I also took some pictures for what we're putting up in Atomic Milk. So go check it out!
Atomic Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment